Noch mehr WinUAE Beta: WinUAE v3.4.0 Beta 6.
– GUI created pre-formatted DD disks had wrong root block allocation in bitmap. (b7 or somewhere close)
– Enabling Quickstart mode didn’t reset all new memory parameters (autoconfig etc), only size.
– Fixed WASAPI sound hang if sound device disappeared/changed modes when emulation was waiting for too full buffer to empty.
– Handle AUDCLNT_E_INVALID_DEVICE_PERIOD and AUDCLNT_E_EXCLUSIVE_MODE_NOT_ALLOWED, do not disable sound.
– WASAPI sound attempts to re-open automatically if for example Windows sound control panel parameters have been changed.
– Changing CPU config during reset (for example using reset input event) didn’t always re-initialize all required CPU settings.
– Added RAM to UAESND board. (8M if Z3, 32k if Z2) Can be used for 1:1 physical/logical mapped sample set or sample data storage.
– UAESND sample type variable added, unused for now but if/when there needs to be compressed format support that can be transparently uncompressed using Windows codecs. (mp3 etc..). Sample set structure is not compatible with old version anymore.
– Added keyboard connected chipset option. Inserting keyboard on the fly does usual powerup keycode sequence like any real removable keyboard (for example A1000). Logica diagnostics ROM uses this to detect connected keyboard.
– Sprite to bitplane collision optimization, skip the collision calculation if collision bit(s) are already set (=program does not use collisions), previous fix removed (bad) optimization and unnecessarily increased CPU power requirements when program uses lots of sprites and does not care about collisions.
– Replaced Vector Falcon 8000 v7.1 ROM with correctly odd/even split version and added v7.6.