Heosphoros is back with more sublime chiptune prog metal, his first solo EP in 10 years – Neither Moon Nor Star. Writing for the NES’s 2A03 and VRC6 sound chips, he commands a strong melodic style that often channels a darkness and tension not always associated with chiptune. With distinctive artwork from Keff and a use of atmospheric and authentic samples, this is an otherworldly chip metal odyssey to get lost in. Join the quest of a man looking to black out the skies and kill the concept of ‚dawn‘.
FastLoaders are the band behind Ninja Musicology, Progressive 64, Rock Hubbard, and the Ninja Musicology „Live from the Dungeons“ CD & Blu-ray. They currently look fundings for their new project „Amiga Rocks„. It’s a triple album of Amiga game music in rock/metal renditions!
Two left days!
Materia Collective has released Metal Trainer, a thrashin‘ progressive rock and metal cover album featuring nine tracks from the original Pokémon Red and Blue for the Nintendo Game Boy. Arranged and performed by Ro Panuganti. Metal Trainer captures the fierce battles, intriguing locales, and remarkable moments Pokémon’s heaviest journey yet
The GameLark music label is pleased to present a true journey of the heart with Hearts of Light, a tribute album dedicated to the KINGDOM HEARTS series. Featuring music composed by Yoko Shimomura, Utada Hikaru, and Tsuyoshi Sekito arranged in diverse genres including classical and traditional eastern music, big band jazz, heavy metal, and fusion, the album’s 15 tracks are woven into an adventurous tapestry, letting listeners relive their favorite moments from across the series.
01. Blast Away! (KINGDOM HEARTS)
02. Sinister Shadows (KINGDOM HEARTS II)
03. Traverse Town (KINGDOM HEARTS)
04. Lazy Afternoons (KINGDOM HEARTS II)
05. Black Powder (KINGDOM HEARTS: Birth by Sleep)
06. Master, Tell me the Truth (KINGDOM HEARTS: Birth by Sleep)
07. Treasured Memories (KINGDOM HEARTS)
08. Hikari (KINGDOM HEARTS)
09. A Day in Agrabah (KINGDOM HEARTS)
10. Desinty Islands (KINGDOM HEARTS)
11. Kairi (KINGDOM HEARTS)
12. The 13th Struggle (KINGDOM HEARTS II)
13. Dearly Beloved (KINGDOM HEARTS)
14. Sanctuary (KINGDOM HEARTS II)
15. Vector to the Heavens (KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days)
SID Chip Club is a 8 Techno and House tracks vinyl, produced on and recorded from the Commodore 64 home computer by Markus Klein currently seeks funding on Kickstarter.
01. Title Theme (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)02. Hyrule Field (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)03. Kokiri Forest (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)04. Song of Healing (The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask)05. Ganondorf Battle (The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
Turrican – Rise Of The Machine virtual Amiga game soundtrack is now available on Bandcamp! 69 minutes of brand new pure retro music, composed and developed with Chris Hülsbeck’s own TFMX Sound tools and recorded on real hardware!
Rock it like it’s 1994!
GENESIS is a music album addendum for Sacred Line, a 2015 Sega Genesis horror game released on cartridges. The music by Sasha Darko aka is very dark witch house mixed with 16-bit YM2612 chiptune, parallel universe sounds and lyrics written in Enochian.
Free Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/41bqyertui2fram/Sasha%20Darko%20-%20GENESIS.7z?dl=0
Materia Collective is pleased to present C-Busters: A Tribute to Megaman Classic, a collection heavy metal and rock fusion performances from NES-era Mega Man games by arranger Thennecan. Fan-favorite tracks such as „Dr. Wily“ from Mega Man 2 and „Shadow Man“ from Mega Man 3 are just two of the 15 face-melting remixes that are featured. C-Busters: A Tribute to Megaman Classic is fully licensed and available now!