VICE is an emulator collection which emulates the C64, the C64-DTV, the C128, the VIC20, practically all PET models, the PLUS4 and the CBM-II (aka C610). It runs on Unix, MS-DOS, Win32, OS/2, Acorn RISC OS, BeOS, QNX 6.x, Amiga, GP2X or Mac OS X machines.
Rechtsanwalt Henry Krasemann, der Games-Anwalt von GamersGlobal.de, zeigt die Möglichkeiten und Grenzen des Urheberrechts für Retrospieler auf.
Toni Wilen veröffentlicht weiter fleißig WinUAE Betas für die breite Öffentlichtkeit! WinUAE v3.4.1 Beta 8 ist da.
Informationen zur Beta 18:
– Blitter BDAT register’s old content was not preserved and shifted in when BDAT was rewritten with CPU or copper and current B-shift was non-zero. (Probably never used by purpose but emulation still should be always correct)
– 68010+ RTE didn’t generate format error exception if frame was not supported by selected CPU but it was supported by other 680×0 model and CPU emulation mode was not MMU or more compatible.
– Added Comspec SA-1000 RTC emulation. Always returns current host time, time registers are not writable.
– Built-in HRTMon 2.37 update.
– Added two A2088T BIOS 4.0 (390657-01) ROM versions with different internal date (09/11/89 and 14/11/89).
– Added A2386SX 1.00.03 ROM.
– PC bridgeboard NE2000 boot crash fix. (Introduced when NIC specific MAC setting was added)
– Adjusted windowed mode mouse clipping so that when winuae window is partially under taskbar (including auto hide taskbar or partially outside of monitor, Amiga mouse won’t randomly hit hidden borders (if Windows Mouse mode) or become unexpectedly uncaptured (any mode, window partially under taskbar).
– Do not delay SCSI/ATAPI emulation audio CD play state change from startup to playing. Only CD32/CDTV require it.
Toni Wilen ist weiter fleißig! WinUAE v3.4.0 Beta 18 ist da.
Informationen zur Beta 18:
– Input device on the fly change support now ignores all non-input device change events.
– On the fly switching from keyboard connected to disconnected did nothing.
– Added MIDI out and Genlock video volume setting to Sound panel volume drop down menu.
MAME (Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator) hat ein neues Update erhalten. Es gibt wieder einige „neue“ alte Spiele, welche nun emuliert werden können.
Toni Wilen ist weiter fleißig! WinUAE v3.4.0 Beta 17 ist da.
Informationen zur Beta 17:
– Allow non-power of 2 manually configurable memory size, in 64k blocks. (Unsupported with JIT)
– If possible bitplane overrun situation is active, skip BPLCON0 non-delayed modification optimization. (Massive / Skarla)
– Do not steal focus from tree view GUI panel when moving selection up or down using keyboard.
– Switching from 32-bit to 24-bit address space CPU with Z3 UAEGFX: Mode was changed to Z2 without validating old size.
– Some Z2 fast mem only configs crashed at startup.
– American Laser Games arcade hardware emulation. ROMs added to ROM scanner, LD drive is also emulated. LaserDisc emulation uses recently added genlock video emulation to play the video. (Games will run without video but it also makes them completely unplayble..). NVRAM load/save support. ALG input events added to Input panel. (Pointless genlock video was useful after all!)
– Genlock video file sound track is also supported but it is only played in ALG LD emulator mode.
– Genlock image/video is now always scaled to screen, previous limited integer only scaling is gone.
– Added genlock keep aspect option.
– Picasso IV and x86 VGA ROM file was cleared when loaded. (b12)
– Updated to Visual Studio 2017 RC
American Laser Games configuration:
– Standard A500, KS 1.3, ECS Agnus. Extended ROM = game ROM selection.
– Genlock ALG mode, with video path pointing to LaserDisc video file.
– Input config: Lightpen (do not configure mouse in Amiga mouse port), ALG Right Trigger = fire. Service = service menu. Right Start and Right Coin needed to start the game and use service menu. Mad Dog McCree also needs Right Holster (reload). Player 2 is not fully supported.
Noch mehr WinUAE Beta: WinUAE v3.4.0 Beta 6.
– GUI created pre-formatted DD disks had wrong root block allocation in bitmap. (b7 or somewhere close)
– Enabling Quickstart mode didn’t reset all new memory parameters (autoconfig etc), only size.
– Fixed WASAPI sound hang if sound device disappeared/changed modes when emulation was waiting for too full buffer to empty.
– Handle AUDCLNT_E_INVALID_DEVICE_PERIOD and AUDCLNT_E_EXCLUSIVE_MODE_NOT_ALLOWED, do not disable sound.
– WASAPI sound attempts to re-open automatically if for example Windows sound control panel parameters have been changed.
– Changing CPU config during reset (for example using reset input event) didn’t always re-initialize all required CPU settings.
– Added RAM to UAESND board. (8M if Z3, 32k if Z2) Can be used for 1:1 physical/logical mapped sample set or sample data storage.
– UAESND sample type variable added, unused for now but if/when there needs to be compressed format support that can be transparently uncompressed using Windows codecs. (mp3 etc..). Sample set structure is not compatible with old version anymore.
– Added keyboard connected chipset option. Inserting keyboard on the fly does usual powerup keycode sequence like any real removable keyboard (for example A1000). Logica diagnostics ROM uses this to detect connected keyboard.
– Sprite to bitplane collision optimization, skip the collision calculation if collision bit(s) are already set (=program does not use collisions), previous fix removed (bad) optimization and unnecessarily increased CPU power requirements when program uses lots of sprites and does not care about collisions.
– Replaced Vector Falcon 8000 v7.1 ROM with correctly odd/even split version and added v7.6.
Toni Wilen ist weiter fleißig! WinUAE v3.4.0 Beta 11 ist da.
Wieder einmal eine neue WinUAE Beta: WinUAE v3.4.0 Beta 9.